Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#Writerly Wednesday- Need a Little Solitude & Quiet

Isn't this image perfect? Why don't you come sit with me for a while and take a load off. I know I need a break, how about you? What with the death in my family, traveling to visit my folks over the weekend, the sick kid (turned out to be sinus issues and not strep throat, thank heavens) and all the other things I played catch up with online- blogs, emails, Triberr, I think I'm going to take today off and rest. Well, rest and fit in much needed time for doing read-through edits on Love by Design so I can get it into the hands of others for Beta reading or editing, etc.

I really want to get this done so I can start sharing each book with you instead of hoarding them up in my little corner. I love these stories so much and I hope readers will love them as well. Just a matter of getting it in shape enough to do so. That's really hard to do when I feel like I'm being pulled a thousand different ways throughout the day and still feel I don't get squat accomplished.

Today I'm going to force myself into exile though- pull back and use all the energy I have into prepping the manuscript so I can move on to the next stop on this journey to self-publication. So much to do, so little time and that's why I'm going to take a step back today. My world sometimes feels like it's spinning miserably out of control and I know when to take a hint (my sinuses and throat told me so this morning).

Please feel free to leave me comments, encouragement, a kick in the britches...I'll check back in later before I head to bed tonight.

Have a wonderful Hump Day...
I can see the weekend from here

No comments: