Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#TuesdayswithTaryn welcomes @WendiZwaduk, #erotic #author of Sunshine of Your Love


Tuesdays with Taryn
Wendi Zwaduk

What book(s) most influenced you as a writer?
Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I got into trouble in the sixth grade because I was reading the book rather than diagramming sentences. I got so absorbed in it, I didn’t want to do anything but read. When I set my mind to writing, I wanted to write something that gripped the reader in much the same way. I hope I have.

What book do you read over and over again?
Regularly Scheduled Life by KA Mitchell. It’s got a school shooting in it—which isn’t cool—but the way the characters deal with it is very human. I laughed, cried and wanted to slug the characters, but I’ll always go back to that book.

Tuesday Trio-
1)      Movie- Field of Dreams
2)      Music- anything by Gary Allan
3)      Decadent Dessert- Maybe it’s not decadent, but it’s yummy – rainbow sherbet. I love it.

What’s the most interesting or bizarre bit of trivia you’ve learned from researching for a novel?
Plane crashes. How to flip/crash a plane and still survive. DH is a pilot so we dissected crashing on a smaller runway. I’m pretty sure anyone who knew nothing about planes would’ve thought we’d lost our minds.

Novel on your Nightstand:
Who/what are you currently reading?
The Associate by John Grisham. I used to read his work voraciously the moment it came out. Then the EDJ got in the way. I finally got the time to pick up where I left off. So...the Associate, it is.

Whom would you cast as your Hero & Heroine if your book became a movie?
My latest novella is a racing-themed story. The hero is a crew chief. I think he’d be played by...hm....the guy who plays the last Grimm on Grimm.... David Giuntoli. He’s sexy and looks like he could take charge or give it away. The heroine would be played by Charlize Theron. She’s got to be the kind of woman who demands attention while looking demure.

Blurb for Sunshine of Your Love
(click image to left to purchase on Total-E-Bound website)

It’s 1970. The world is in upheaval. Can two people really make a difference and find love at the same time?

Noel Flynt signed up for the Army to carry out his family duty. He never expected the travesties of Vietnam to take their toll on him. He’s coming back to the world he thought he knew, but with everything changing around him, he’s going to have to learn he can’t live in the past.

Cindy Stevens couldn’t wait for Noel to return. She sees the man within the uniform and has loved him for as long as she can remember. But times have changed. She’s not the timid schoolgirl any longer. Can she accept his changes, too?

The only constants are time and love.

Reader advisory: This book contains one war hero, the woman who loves him, lots of hot sex, with a little spanking mixed in for good measure.

You can learn more about Wendi Zwaduk on her 

No comments: