Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Last Six Sentence Sunday- She's sweet... #sixsunday

This is last Six Sentence Sunday, folks.

Click the image above to go check out the authors and follow their blogs- you never know what you might be missing out on.

As for me and mine, we're here all the time and Derrek, Jasmine & I will be here next weekend, hopefully giving you a little something to to wet your appetite as I start my new Snippet Sundays. I hope you'll be here to join me.

Here's a little commentary about Jasmine's elderly neighbor, Essie from Love By Design.
“Essie caught you before you could get up the stairs, didn’t she?”
Derrek nodded. “She’s sweet.”
“That, she is.” Jasmine agreed. “Careful around her, she’ll make you diabetic.”

If you missed previous Six Sunday posts from Love by Design and would like to check them out, look at the top of the page in my pink tabs for SSS Posts where you can easily find links to each previous post. I will probably still continue to compile the links to my other snippits there was well, so there is easy access if you'd like to peruse them. Have a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! That made me giggle. Great last line of your six!

S E Gilchrist said...

Great last line! Made me laugh. All the best, Taryn.