Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Freebits LOVE BY DESIGN "I'll tell him you're hiding... from him." #frifreebits #excerpt

Welcome back again on this Good Friday! I hope everyone's got lovely plans for this Easter weekend and the weather is enjoyable. Diving back in- Juniper is still teasing Jasmine to go with Derrek...will she?

Here's my offering for the next excerpt, my "free bit" again from my upcoming contemporary romance release, LOVE BY DESIGN.

“Then call him back and go.” Juniper’s words were emphatic. “If you won’t call him to come get you, I will.”

“Juniper….”

“I know his number, too, so don’t think I won’t do it. I’ll tell him you’re hiding out here…” Juniper reached for her cell phone that lay on her patio table, "from him.”

“You wouldn’t.” Jasmine lunged toward her.

“You want to make a bet?” Juniper raised an eyebrow. Juni wouldn’t joke about something like that. She would do it.

“Fine,” Jasmine reneged. She swiped her finger across the screen with a few quick motions, found his number in her contacts and dialed him back.
Click the image below to go to Ginger's Dishin' It Out Blog
There you can find MORE excerpts from other authors.

And note to our fellow authors- prepubbed or currently published-go find out how you, too, can hop on this party train by sending Miz Ging your permalink for your scheduled FridayFreebits excerpt blogpost early in the week so she can include your link in her post.
http://mizging.blogspot.com/
I still maintain- A party's not a party, till the gang's all here!
(And even better if we can rock it out all weekend long!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great 6 paragraphs Taryn! Will definitely check out this one. Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I agree. I'm really enjoying this. Thanks for sharing.

Rhobin said...

Your chosen six raise many questions for the reader. Interesting.

Taryn Raye said...

Thanks everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Tricia McGill said...

Terrific six. And I love those names!